UPSC Geoscientist / Geoscientist Pre Exam Admit Card Download 2020
Post date – 27 December 2019
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently uploaded the admit card for the examination of the Geologist and Geologist Recruitment 2020 on the official website. Those candidates who had applied for this UPSC Union Public Service Commission geoscientist and geologist pre-examination. Those candidates can download the admit card. For more information, you can read the official notification.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2020
Geoscientist And Geoscientist Pre Exam Admit Card Download 2020
Combined Geoscientific Pre Exam 2020
UPSC Geoscientist And Geochronologist Recruitment 2020
Advt. No.- 02/2020/GEOL.
- Registration Starts:- 25 September 2019
- Last Date Of Registration:- 15 October 2019
- Exam Fee Payment Date:- 15 October 2019
- UPSC Pre Exam Date:- 19 January 2020
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket:- 26 December 2019
- UPSC Mains Exam Schedule:- 27-28 June 2020
- Answer Key Download:- Not Available Now
Application Fee Details-
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates:- Rs 200/-
- SC / ST Candidates: – No Fee
- PH Candidates:- No Fee
- Pay The Fee-Only Through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, SBI Bank E Challan Mode.
- Age Will Be Calculated: – From 01 January 2020.
- Geologist Group A/Geophysicist/Chemist – Minimum Age 21 Years Maximum Age 32 Years
- Junior Hydro Geologist:- Minimum Age 21 Years And Maximum Age 35 Years.
- Exempted Candidates Will Be Exempted As Per Rules.
- For More Information About Age Limit, Read The Official Notification.
Vacancies For Details
Total Vacancy:-102 Posts
- Post Graduate Degree In Geological Science/Applied Geology/Geo Exploration/Mineral Exploration/Engineering Geology/Marine Geology/Earth Science And Equivalent Degree Passed From Any Recognized University.
- Science Subjects In Msc In Post -Graduate Degree Pass/Chemical Sciences/Applied Chemical Sciences/Analytical Chemistry Science From The University Of Any Recognized Qualifies.
- Physics/Applied Physics/Physics/Marine Geo Physics Other Branch Of Science In Graduate Degree From The University Of Any Recognized Qualifies.
- Geology/Applied Geology/Marine Geology And Other Equivalent Degree /Postgraduate Degree Passed From Any Recognized University.
Registered Candidates From The Links Below Admit Card Download Tax Can Have.
NPCIL Recruitment Online Form 2019
UPPSC BEO BLOCK EDUCATIONAL OFFICER ONLINE APPLICATION 2019-20
JMRC Metro Railway Jaipur Recruitment Online Form 2019-20
UPPSC PCS Pre Exam Admit Card Available 2019
UPSC IAS RESERVE LIST 2018 DOWNLOAD
How To Download UPSC Pre Exam Admit Card 2020
- First Of All, Open The Pre Exam Admit Card Download Link Given Below.
- In The New Window, You Enter The Application No./ User Id, And Password.
- Now Click On Get Admit Card.
- Click The Download Button.
Some Important And Useful Links Below
PRE Exam Admit Card Download
Salary Examination Fee
For Any Queries Or Feedback Email Us- [email protected].
Conclusion:- To Get More Information Of UPSC Union Public Service Commission Geoscientist And Geoscientist Pre Exam 2020, Stay Connected With ROJGAR RESULT 24.
Here All Government Vacancies Are Based On Revised And Facts About Results, Answer Keys. If There Is Loss Of Marks Of A Candidate, Then ROJGAR RESULT 24 Is Not Responsible For This.
Final Words: – Dear Candidates, Always Search ROJGARRESULT24.COM In GOOGLE To Get The Latest Updates Related To Government Recruitment.