UIDAI Aadhar Card
|UIDAI AADHAR CARD|
About This Post Of aadhar card-
|Unique Identification Authority of India UIDAI Are Providing to E-Aaadhar Card (|
Mera Aadhar Meri)Download Online, Update / Correction in Your Aadhar Card, Find Your Enrollment No. and Other Various Information Are Available in Single Portal UIDAI Every Indian People Are Must Enrollment with UIDAI Aaadhar Card.
How to Download E Aadhar Card
- Click And Open the E-Aadhar Card Download Link
- Enter Your 14 Digits Enrollment No. Or 12 Digits Aadhar Card No. to Get OTP (One Time Password) On Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter Your OTP (One Time Password) For Download Your Aadhar Card.
- Note – E-Aadhar Card Default Password is Your Name’s 4 word and Your date Of Years.
- If You have to Forget the All Details (Example – Enrollment No. and Aadhar No.) Kindly Use the Find UID Option And Fill required Details.
How to Enrolled with New Aadhar
- Find Or Visit Your Nearest Enrollment Center to Choose Your State Name, District Name and Area.
- Go to Aadhar Card Enrollment Venue or Center and Submit Your Documents and Other Related Documents Photo, Bio-metric Details-Airis,fingerprints etc.
- After the A Few Days, Your E-Aaadhar Generate and is Available on The Portal.
Online Correction Your Aadhar Card Follow Below Steps
- After the Sucessfully Generating the Aadhar Card if you See Any Correction in Aadhar Card’s Details.
- For Any Correction Kindly Use Only Aadhar Card Correction Online or Visit Aadhar Enrollment Center.
- After the Over the Correction Procedure Wait for the A Few Days and Download Your E-Aadhar.
- And Use Your E-Aadhar for Government Schemes Or Banking, Mobile Sim Card.
Some Useful And Important Links
Download E Aadhar Card
Find Enrollment ID / Aadhar No
For Online Correction / Update
Locate Enrollment Center
Check Aadhar Card Status
Our Tech Blog Link
Note- This content property of www.rojgarresult24.com.