CTET Answer Key July 2019
NCERT Has Release Advertisement For Central Teachers Eligibility Test(CTET) 2019. has Invited advertisement For CTET Examination 2019. CBSE BOARD DELHI.
Name of Post-
CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET Online Form Sep 2018
Notification date –
01 August 2018 — 01:23 AM
Post Date –
27 August 2018 — 01:32 AM
General information –
|Dear Candidates CBSE Board Has Released Notification On 04 February 2019. Post For Central Teacher Eligibility Test (ctet 2019). Those Applicants are Interested CTET 2019. All Candidates Are follow All Instructions About Your Educational Qualifications. Other Eligibility Criteria.|
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) 2019
Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET September 2019
CTET Admit Card July 2019
Application Fee Single Exam
- General / OBC- 700/-
- SC / ST / PH- 350/-
Application Fee For Both(1st&2nd) label Exam paper
- General / OBC : 1200/-
- SC / ST / Physically Handicaps- 600/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan
- Press Release Issued – 04 February 2019
- Notification Issued – 05 February 2019
- Application Begin – 01 August 2018
- Last Date for Registration – 05 March 2019
- Fee Payment – 08 March 2019.
- Correction – 14 To 20 March 2019 For 06 Days
- Admit Card Available: June 2019
- Exam Date: 07 July 2019
- Answer Key Available: After Exam In August 2019
- Result Declared: After official notification
Qualification for Primary Label (Class 1st to 5th)
- Intermediate Passed with 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year. Diploma in Elementary Education field.
- Intermediate Passed with 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE 2002 Norms. Read Notification.
- Intermediate (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Intermediate (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education) .
- B.A. and passed or appearing in final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Any Qualification has Compulsory All Candidates.
Qualification for Secondary Label (Class 6th to 8th)
- B.A. Final and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- B.A. Passed with 50% marks and passed . Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- B.A. Passes with 45% marks and passed in accordance with the NCTE UNIVERSITY
- Intermediate Passed with 50% marks, passed or appearing in final year of 4th Semester B..A. in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Intermediate Passed with 50% marks, passed or appearing in final year of 4th year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation in Any Stream with 50% marks. passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. / (B.Ed Special Education)
Any Qualification has Compulsory All Candidates
Some Useful Important Links
Download Answer Key, OMR Sheet
For Online Objection
Download Admit Card
For Online Correction