Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment Online Form 2019
Post update -15 October 2019
Brief description bout Delhi police head constable recruitment
The Delhi police department has recently uploaded the online release for the recruitment of Delhi police head constable on the departmental website. For the posts of Delhi police head constable, online forms have been released on the 2019 departmental web portal. Therefore, the interested candidates who have passed the minimum high school examination should fill the online application till the last date. Candidates who fulfil the prescribed qualifications for Delhi police head constable vacancies must read the notification before filling the form.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019-20
Head Constable Recruitment Online Application Form
Important dates related to Delhi police recruitment
- Online registration start date – online form will start from 14 October 2019.
- Online registration closed – The process of online registration will be closed on 13 November 2019.
- Last date for submission of Delhi police exam fee – On November 13, 2019, by midnight 11: 59, application fee can be submitted.
- head constable recruitment exam fee details-
- For Delhi Police Vacancies 2019-20, application fee will be charged from different sections according to the following rules.
- For general and other backward classes, ews candidates will have to deposit 100 rupees.
- There is no application fee of Rs.0 to all candidates belonging to scheduled caste (sc), scheduled tribe.
Application fee payment type
- All interested candidates choose the following payment types for the head constable recruitment online application form fee-
- Candidates will have to pay their fee through debit and credit card or net banking.
- Note- Dear Applicant, other than the above fee payment, the fee is accepted by any other means.
Age limit for head constable vacancies-
- The age of the candidates will be calculated on 01 July 2019.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be between 14 years and maximum age of 25 years.
- Relaxation in age limit for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must read the departmental notification for age relaxation.
- For Head Constable Recruitment 2019, candidates should pass the minimum Intermediate (12th) examination from any recognized board of India.
- Candidates should have typing in English and Hindi for professional requirements.
- The typing speed in English is 30 wpm and the typing speed in Hindi is 25 wpm.
Physical Qualification Details- Candidates should complete the physical qualifications as per the following table
|Up to 1800 meters in 10 minutes||12 feet 6 inches||Up to 3 feet 4 inches||4 to 42||175 cm|
|Up to 400 meters in 05 minutes||4 feet only||Up to 3 feet only.||N / A||158 cm|
Total Vacancy: 554 Posts
Other backward classes
Some Useful And Important links
Apply Online (Registration)
|For any problem and response contact the Rojgar Result 24 – firstname.lastname@example.org|